- Innovate2012Asked on June 28, 2016 at 11:57 AM
Is there a way to enable a separate shipping option within a form for different countries. For instance, we have an order form with a flat rate shipping amount that works great for the US but not for those wanting to order from Canada?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 12:29 PM
Unfortunately with Paypal payment gateway you can only define first and additional items price or flat rate per transaction:
So you cannot define complex quantities or countries.
But it is possible to create this kind of calculation outside of Paypal and send that value to Paypal gateway.
1. Add some dropdown fields for quantity and shipping area.
2. Add some calculation values to those fields:
3. Add a form calculation field and create a formula so that quantity+shipping area. You can see here more details on how to perform calculation:
You can test and clone the demo form:
You can also see our guide on how to pass values to the payment gateway: