- kokaneepowerformsAsked on March 24, 2012 at 09:10 PM
Hello - Any plans to update this? I tried it out and when you go into the submissions there are the fields for the forms but the data is all jumbled and intermixed with the raw HTML. All I want to see are the Field names with their values and not HTML exposed. This happens on the My Products section when using Paypal and also for the Address widget.
If you need a screen shot I can provide it
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 12:10 AM
It would definitely be great if you can share a screenshot on this thread for the developers to see. If you have a Free text (HTML) element in your form, this may be the reason why it appears. Can you check if this is also the case to all forms?
I also have notified them of your concern. We'll update you as soon as we can.
Thanks for your patience.
- kokaneepowerformsAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 01:17 AMLooks like I can't upload a screenshot via post or edit of an existing thread... I'll start a new thread I guess.
- kokaneepowerformsAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 01:20 AMHmm... Upload screenshot is ghosted when I tried a new post... Any ideas on that?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 01:44 AM
You can try uploading the image via http://imageshack.us/. Get the URL of the image and then insert it here by clicking the tree image just on top of the text editor that you see here and paste your image URL.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 01:49 AM
Editing the thread needs admin rights that you may not be having. It is OK to start new thread of question.
Awaiting your question to assist you!
- kokaneepowerformsAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 02:11 AM
ok posted the screenshot on a new post.. it was easier for me to do it that way.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 02:25 AM
We will look at it on that mail thread and assist.
Thanks for contacting us and using Jotform!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 02:30 AM
Here is the screenshot:
We added a bug report for this. Unfortunately, our developers are very busy, so it will take us a very long time to get to it.
- BKRAwebAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 03:29 PM
This is still a problem March 23rd 2014!!! Makes Jotform App unusable.
- CesarAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 05:07 PM
Please create a new thread with information on the assistance you need. As we are working on an issue per thread, so that we may assist you better. Thank you.