- mellis45Asked on July 01, 2016 at 01:48 PM
I have a questionnaire with a number of questions. In order to ease completion, I would like for clients to be able to submit a page at a time. As such, do I create multiple forms or is there a way that I can create a multiple page questionnaire?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 01, 2016 at 03:12 PM
The multi page forms can be created with Page Break elements at JotForm. Please note that we have the following 'save and continue later' options available:
1. An Autofill option that saves the data locally in user's browser storage. It means that the form user will need to use the same browser to see their saved data.
2. A session based save and continue later method. It saves the data on our servers in a session format, so the session can be accessed from any place. This method requires two forms.
3. A form Submission Edit link. The form users can use it in order to edit submitted entries, so this is more like submit and edit later than save and continue later.
Note, the 1st and the 2nd methods are not compatible between each other. You can use only one of them on a particular form.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.