- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 01, 2016 at 06:20 PM
You are using our email@example.com sender email and apparently, this has been reported as spam by some of our users which is causing the email to appear in our list of bounce list. I've fixed this already so you should now get the emails for new submissions.
If you are still not going to receive the form emails, I would suggest doing the following:
1. Switch your sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Add email@example.com to your safe sender/contact list.
3. Whitelist our list of IP Addresses and Sending Domains (https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses).
Lastly, please check the following helpful guide related to the email problems:
- andrewpmdAnswered on July 01, 2016 at 06:26 PM