- internetfilialeAsked on March 26, 2012 at 11:58 AM
I need the "BCC-recipient" because of using the dropbox feature of CapsuleCRM (works like Highrise).
You should provide this generally.
Thanks a lot.
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Thank you for posting, internetfiliale. What I can suggest to you is create a new email notification from your email alert settings, when editing your form. This way, it can send a separate email without including it to the list of your recipients.
To add an new notification:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" and click "Next"
5. Continue with the wizard
Please let us know if you need further assistance on this matter.
- gauntflyAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 11:33 PM
A new notification is not a BCC though. It would be nice to have a bcc wherein you will see the sender and recipient. If you will add another notification, you won't see the firtsh recipient.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Thank you for your reply, gauntfly.
I will submit a feature request to the development team for this feature. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that this can be developed immediately as the developers are pretty busy working with updates and developments that are already in the pipeline.
But as soon as we have updates, rest assured we'll let you know.
- gauntflyAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 11:14 PM
I need this because of the CRM we use. The sender and the recipient must be preserved so that the communication for the contacts are accurate.
Will still be using Jotform. We just need to manually send the email to the bcc recipient, which is OK, for now.