- ruthkrebsAsked on November 09, 2010 at 03:32 AM
i made a form with the emailadresse email@example.com
then i changed the emailadresse to firstname.lastname@example.org
but all form oders are still going to the first emailadresse - why?!
this is my form: http://www.jotform.com/jsform/3121837809
i also can't login me into my account. i just can reset my password, but i lost my username. may you help me?!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 09, 2010 at 05:35 AM
You still have email@example.com on the recipient email settings for this form. I made some test submissions and checked out email logs. The emails were received by bluemail.
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.