What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can save your form data to Google Drive by using our integration. Here's how to do it:
1. In your Form Builder, click the Integrations button.
2. In the search bar, type Google Drive and then click the Google Drive button.
3. Click the Authenticate button.
4. Click the Allow button in order to permit JotForm to send data to your Google Drive account.
5. You can customize the folder name here. When you're done, click the Complete Integration button.
6. Congratulations! Your integration is ready. Please take note of the URL provided in order to open the Google Drive folder.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you!