JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You need to create an Autoresponder email so that the user will receive an email copy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Create an E-mail field.
2. In the Form Builder, click the Emails button.
3. Click the Create a New Email button.
4. Select Autoresponder Email.
5. In the Autoresponder wizard, the Recipient Email should be E-mail. After that, click the Save button.
6. Congrats! You have now created an Autoresponder email.
Here's a user guide: Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Let us know if you need any further help. Thank you!