- cheekyadamAsked on July 05, 2016 at 11:51 AM
We are having a new database developed which will be receiving its info direct from jot form submissions.
Is there a way to receive submissions in Plain Text rather than HTML?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 01:52 PM
It is possible to receive a plain text email notification. However, this option is only available in the old user interface. Please follow the steps below:
1. Add a string "&old" in the Form Builder's URL. Here's an example:
2. Now, click the "Emails" button and select the Notification.
3. In the email editor, click the "Switch to Text Mode" button. After that, click the "Finish" button.
4. Please open your form and do an actual submission to verify it works or not.
You can go back to the new user interface by adding the string "&test" to the URL.
Hope that helps. Thank you.