- barbara.isaiaAsked on July 06, 2016 at 09:13 AM
Is there a field with which users can upload several files?
For the surveys we would like to create, users need to upload one to 20 files - so having one upload field per attachment is quite laborious.
Many thanks for your answer.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 10:03 AM
You need to activate the Allow Multiple option in your Form Builder. Here's a screen animation:
Also, you can go to the file upload field properties to edit the maximum number of files to 20. Here's a guide:
1. Select the File Upload field, then click the Properties icon.
2. In the drop down menu, select Edit Properties.
3. You can edit the Maximum number of files value by clicking it. Also, you can change the Max File Size here in the properties.
Hope that helps. Thank you.