- alphaelectricAsked on March 27, 2012 at 04:51 AM
for an email notification, I can add more then 1 email into the field with a comma, any limit on the email addresses i add?
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 04:56 AM
You may use unique sumission method to prevent users to make submissions on the same form.
You can access unique submissions by:
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Preferences"3. Go to "Advance Settings"4. Change the unique submissions level you like.5. Close and Save your Form.
There is a difference between strict and loose check.
Loose check controls the cookie.
Strict check also controls the IP address.
If you set strict check people in the same network (in the same school, college,university, institution ) will not be able to make form submissions as the IP address in the same network is the same. If you are considering the target audience as students in the same school you should set loose check.Hope this helps, thanks for choosing Jotform!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 05:39 AM
There is no limit to the number of email address. The more email address you put in to the recipient list the slower you may receive the notification.
Like regular email clients just make sure to separate each email address with a comma.
Recipient E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org