- NneyahAsked on March 27, 2012 at 08:13 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 08:27 AM
By default the size of the hover text is 10px, you can change it by
using the following code in the inject custom css;
Here's how to add your custom css:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Choose 'Preferences'
4. Select 'Form Styles' and in the Inject Custom CSS
add the following code:
You can use this css code to increase/decrease the width of the hover text box.
Thanks for contacting us.
- NneyahAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 08:51 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 27, 2012 at 09:02 AM
Welcome and glad to know it works!