- kranaiAsked on July 08, 2016 at 06:30 AM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 06:40 AM
I have tested your form and it seems that you were able to resolve your issue. Name that was entered inside of the form and your company name are shown on Thank You page when form is submitted.
Are you getting different result when you form is submitted?
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- kranaiAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 07:05 AM
I tested again..yes it seems to work now. For some strange reason the last time I tried I only say the standard "Thank You".
Any issue resolved ...thanks alot
- kranaiAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 07:25 AM
One last question on this: the way the form is setup with regard to the auto responder
1. will the person who fill the form get an email showing what he has filled and confirming his registration ?
2. email will also be sent with the information as notification to 2 different people (I have set two emails ids in the notification box)
I just want to know if above 2 assumptions I made are correct with my form.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 09:34 AM
Thank you for your confirmation that the issue with Thank you page is now resolved. I have moved your other question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.