- CJRothAsked on July 11, 2016 at 10:21 AM
Has this feature been added to the jotform options? I do not see it.
Thank you in advance
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 12:50 PM
You can also manually add a drop down field to your form, here's a guide:
1. In the Form Builder, go to Basic Fields. Select the Drop Down and drag it in your form.
2. Click the Option icon to edit the drop down list.
3. Type the country state/province you want to appear on your drop down.
4. You can also click the Special option and choose your preferred pre-filled options.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need any further help. Thank you.
- CJRothAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 01:45 PMThank you very much! Jot Form is great and your support is great! I am doing a big job job application and I am looking forward to working with JotForm Support to have a great end product for my client.
Thank you again!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 02:38 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Also thank you for your kind words.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.