- crazysatAsked on November 09, 2010 at 05:37 PM
I have minor problem with a field of form jotform I would like to impose the following condition: the field which is a matricule must comprise only the letters A, B or C with a combination of numbers 0 to 9; and reveal a error msg in the contrary case , for example in the case of " H1786" I hope that i find the solution here thank you
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 10, 2010 at 02:10 AM
Select the question on the form builder, click on "Validation" on the toolbar and check "Alphanumeric" option.
- crazysatAnswered on November 10, 2010 at 02:17 AM
thank u for your reply but it s not what i m looking for,
i put in the exemple that i d like to have error if the user choose 'K' or L or M...
must just be A,B,C or D + (numbers)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 10, 2010 at 02:23 AM
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open the form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".