- Marketing_TMLAsked on November 10, 2010 at 12:39 AM
I am having a formatting problem - in FBML my text is bold and the large and it looks very odd sylistically.
Have a look at the Facebook form here http://www.facebook.com/TrilbyMisso?v=app_4949752878
And the original on Jot Form here http://www.jotform.com/form/3104821543
How can this be fixed? What do I need to do?
- Marketing_TMLAnswered on November 10, 2010 at 06:36 PM
- PolatAlemdarAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 07:44 AM
Please see the forum post:
- Marketing_TMLAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 04:42 PM
I have seen this thread and it's actually not fixing my problem. Isn't thissupport forum monitored by Jot Form guys? I need help!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 11:29 AM
We are working on this problem. We will get back to your next week.
- PolatAlemdarAnswered on November 23, 2010 at 09:02 AM
If you are changing the form and also putting the form's updated version to facebook, you will also need to change the version number something different.In the example below I have made it something like 3.9.9
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" target="_blank" href="http://www.jotform.com/formstyle/3104821543.css?v=3.9.9"/>
Font weight is fixed now.
- Marketing_TMLAnswered on November 28, 2010 at 07:15 PM
Thanks, it's looks great now. I appreciate your help.