- ScavengerhuntatlAsked on July 11, 2016 at 07:02 PM
The Clinchpad website says that it integrates with you but I don't see any info on the Jotform site on how to do this.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 10:04 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can use the JotForm Clinchpad app here.
Here is the guide on how to integrate.
Let us know if there is more we can help you with.
- apolskyAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 06:43 PM
Is there an app? Or is this a webhook? I have tried to integrate a webhook and I'm not finding any success. Nothing transfers over to ClinchPad.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 07:54 PM
It will work with a WebHooks link, here are the instructions as per the guide shared above:
After you create a form, a unique Webhook URL is generated for each form which you will have to specify in your Jotform Webhooks. You can find a guide to creating webhooks in Jotform here:-
You only need to set the given link as WebHook in JotForm, please make sure you provided the correct link given in ClinchPad.
Please do let us know how it goes.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 08:07 PM
I have also tested the integration and I can see it works, when I submitted the form a new lead was created in my ClinchPad account.
ClinchPad lead created:
I would suggest you to check where you have selected the new lead to be created:
However, please test and let us know how it goes.