- brandenleightyAsked on July 12, 2016 at 02:22 AM
I am wanting to use a purchase form on my form, but when I click on "Purchase Form" it doesn't work correctly.
It puts a tab like image on my form but doesnt let me click on it, edit it, or change the properties of it.
In the recent past I got it to work and is working on another form I have created. But now i am having problems getting it to work. I using a Mac, I have tried Safari, & Chrome.
Can you please help me?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 04:05 AM
I did check your form and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. I am not sure what is causing this issue but it is only related to your form. When we add "Purchase Order" tool in form, it just adds a label in form and no wizard is being displayed to configure. Please check the screenshot below:
When I tested this issue with one of my own form, it seems to work just fine. Please check the screenshot below:
I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- brandenleightyAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 10:45 AMI wanted to tell you thank you for looking into this. I appreciate you trying to figure it out and help me.
Have a great day,
- CharlieAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 12:18 PM
I also made some tests to see if we can resolve the issue temporarily in our end. Unfortunately, it seems like the problem is very specific on that form and its cloned ones. I was able to replicate it on my end when I cloned your form and was not able to resolve the issue even after I have deleted all the fields and use a default theme. We might need to wait for the back-end team to have it fixed.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 12:54 AM
This is now fixed.
- brandenleightyAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 01:45 AMThank you for your help.