- mark.shawAsked on July 12, 2016 at 02:54 AM
All other data is not visible when viewing submissions for an additional user account I created.
Is there a problem at the moment?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 03:47 AM
I checked the submissions using one of your sub-users and it seems that I am able to view the submission data successfully.
Do your sub-users still encounter the issue? If so, please ask your sub-users to check the "Europe Datacenter" checkbox from the settings to make sure that the submission data is stored in european servers.
1. Click the person icon on the top right then select Account.
2. Select the Data option to open the data settings.
3. Check the Europe Datacenter checkbox
If the issue persists, please let us know.
- mark.shawAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 08:37 AM
problem still occurs???.....I've riased a new post too
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 08:54 AM
I checked your account and the Europe Datacenter settings is not enabled yet.
Please enable the settings to resolve the problem.
Let us know how it goes.