- usasiegershowAsked on March 28, 2012 at 01:32 PM
Even after enabling multiple submissions, this keeps giving the same error to our users and is calling a great deal of problems.
This is the url for the error:¬†http://submit.jotform.co/submit/12864835866/
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 02:13 PM
Try to¬†re-set your form to accept only unique submissionsagain:
1. ¬†Go to¬†Setup & Embed¬†tab
2. ¬†Click the¬†Preferences¬†button
3. ¬†In the Preferences window, click the¬†Advanced Settings¬†tab
4. ¬†Set¬†Unique Submissions¬†to¬†Strict Check
You may also set to Loose Check but this can be bypassed by using another browser or clearing the browser's cookie. Strict check, on the other hand, may be disadvantageous if your target users are on the same network, using the same IP address, such as in schools or organizations. It is up to your discretion on which submission check to use.
Hope this information will be helpful, lets know if this worked!
- usasiegershowAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 02:16 PM
We were using Loose Check so far and that is not preventing the problem from cropping up each time.
We are getting a lot of angry emails abou this, will try the strict check and reembed the form.
- usasiegershowAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 02:21 PM
It did not fix the problem, we still have the same error
- usasiegershowAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 02:27 PM
Also, under prefrences > advanced settings it does not show"Submission no. limit" like it does in the screenshot you attached. I have included the screeshot for you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 03:06 AM
You should simply disable that check. The goal for the checks is to enforce that people cannot submit from same computer or IP address. If you do not want to enforce that you should disable that feature.¬†