- cancureAsked on April 22, 2010 at 05:46 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 27, 2010 at 04:18 AM1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Download Zip" and then download the zipped file.
It includes all files including the CSS and JS files. You can change anything on the form.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 02:40 PM
Since this thread is very old, I moved your question to a new one and we will attend it shortly here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1043504
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 05:24 PM
I have moved your concern @monikalempo to a separate thread. I will respond to you shortly in https://www.jotform.com/answers/1207205.