- tynchoAsked on March 28, 2012 at 08:56 PM
- kokaneepowerformsAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 09:21 PM
In my experience unless you have a payments widget configured to talk to a payment service it won't total. For PayPal standard once I had the account ID configured then the totals worked. Your mileage may vary. :-)
- tynchoAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 09:47 PM
Thanks for the answer, but yesterdey it worked, so, I don't know what is wrong.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 09:58 PM
I have checked your form and opened OK on IE8, FF and Chrome . If you are still having problems , you might consider to embed your form with iFrame
Here it is how
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form
3. Select iFrame
4. Copy the provided code.
let us know if the issue persist
- tynchoAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Thank you very much!