- drmagedkassemAsked on July 13, 2016 at 09:08 AM
all my forms is not working and i cant enter my account
- CharlieAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 09:28 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. It seems like you are in Egypt? Is that right? we receive similar reports from other users in Egypt that they can't access the JotForm website and the forms properly. It seems like it is a CDN issue related specific to your region. You can check the status of JotForm on this link: http://jotformstatus.com/. Everything is up and working on our end. But I have forwarded this to our back-end team to have it investigated further and to alert them. We will update you on this thread as soon as the problem has been resolved.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- drmagedkassemAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 09:40 AM
how long it will take to resolve this problem and how can i help pls help me i have a huge problem in my work bec of this
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 09:43 AM
You can try to reach to JotForm with "http://www.jotform.com/?noCDN=true"
We have alerted our CDN provider, they will fix it ASAP,
- drmagedkassemAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 02:03 AM
any news pls try to speed things up bec i have problems in my work bec orf this
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 02:11 AM
Unfortunately we currently do not have any news regarding this issue. Rest assured we will let you know on this thread as soon as we have any updates. In the meantime, please try logging in to jotform using this link: http://www.jotform.com/?noCDN=true. Regards.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 03:18 AM
Problem is fixed 16 hours ago.
Please check and let us know if you still have any problem,