- trentonwesleyanAsked on July 14, 2016 at 12:37 PM
I need to disable a form to close an online registration that we have. I was wondering if there is any way to put my own message on the screen that shows once someone clicks on that link where the form has been disabled? It would be nice to direct & instruct people instead of them just seeing the "page unavailable" screen and not knowing how to proceed.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 01:28 PM
Yes, you can change the message of the disabled form. Here's a guide on how to change it:
1. In the Form Builder, click the Preferences button.
2. Make sure you are in the General tab. Here you'll see Warning Message field where you can customize the message. Make sure that the Status is Disabled.
3. Click the Save Changes button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.