- CJRothAsked on July 14, 2016 at 01:56 PM
I have searched and searched for a widget or way to change the background color or outline the the separate areas of the form like it is set up in the Municipality Application for Employment template where every section has a framed box around it which makes it real sharp. Is this a possibility I have spent about 2 hours looking and search the support blog.
- victorAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 02:45 PM
- CJRothAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 03:45 PMOh my gosh, thank you . When you go into the themes through the menu at the top of the form builder it only lists a few themes and I must have missed somewhere to click to see the whole store. My apologies.
- victorAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 03:58 PM
Please do not apologies. We are here to help. If you have any other question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting. We will do our best to answer the best we can.
- CJRothAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 08:45 AMThank you. I have 2 additional question that are critical to this form but I can not find a plugin or way to do them .I need the next and back buttons to be able to use conditional logic to skip to other pages and I see that they are grayed out in the drop downs to select conditions for .Also, I don't see an option for pop up windows based on answers programmed with conditional logic?
Are either of these questions possible with jot form? I am building a multipage job application for a client.
Thank you again for your continued excellent support!
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 10:48 AM