- deliverygurullcAsked on July 17, 2016 at 01:49 AM
I am selecting and setting up "calculate field values" but my selection is automatically changed to "copy field values" and nothing is happening as per the conditions I have set. I am wondering if having multiple fields with the same label (fields of the conditions) is what's causing the problem but then I read here in the forum that other people are having trouble with this feature too. I am baffled here and need some enlightenment please.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 17, 2016 at 03:13 AM
The reason why is because the dropdown paging widget is not supported with conditions as of its current version.
We suggest to use a regular dropdown field instead or you can use auto complete widget so existing options will automatically appear as you type in.
Copy field's value should work with autocomplete.
Hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 17, 2016 at 03:45 AM
I have also raised the dropdown paging widget issue to our developers. We will let you know via this thread once this is implemented.
- deliverygurullcAnswered on July 17, 2016 at 11:11 AM
Thanks EltonCris, I'll be looking for that update!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 17, 2016 at 12:19 PM
You're welcome. You'll be informed here once an update is rolled out.
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 10:42 AM
This has now been implmented.
- deliverygurullcAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 04:42 PM
Thanks Nicholas! Jotform is always improving these days and for that I am a very grateful customer!
Keep it coming please