- retroworldexpoAsked on July 18, 2016 at 09:54 AM
Can I add bullet points to an item on a purchase order? If I paste all the details of the item into the title it just comes out as one big paragraph. I want to list the item and then have several bullet points to show what is included with that item. Thanks
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 12:06 PM
If I understand your requirement correctly, you want to add description for each product you have in your purchase order question. Is that correct?
Unfortunately it is currently not possible to add product description in payment tool but with a little workaround it is possible to achieve your requirement. Here are the steps you should follow to show the product description:
1. Add one "Text" field for every product you have in your purchase order / payment tool.
2. Repeat the process for every product if you want to the description to be displayed for every product. You need to add one "Text" field for every product and then corresponding description.
3. Take advantage of our "conditional" logic feature to show "Text" field based on the selection of products. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.