- randyhollarAsked on July 18, 2016 at 06:47 PM
I'm trying to figure out if I can set a condition on this form where if the guest says they are attending a full session then the next question (what days will they be attending) will automatically check all five days. Then, if the guest says they are attending three days the next question will only allow them to select three of the five options and so on and so forth. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 10:27 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible. There's a way to select a single option, but not all even when creating a new set of conditions with different days.
A workaround would be the following:
1. Duplicate the Please select the days the guest will be present field. You have four (4) options from the How many days will this guest be attending? field so make a copy of four.
2. In each Please select the days the guest will be present field, change the Entry Limits. 1 to 1, 2 to 2 and so on for the other fields.
In the 4th field, you can pre-select the entire options while enabling the entry limit:
3. Now, simply add a conditional to show the fields when the corresponding option is selected:
Here's a cloned version of your form with these changes: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/61998618723976.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 10:39 PM
Please nevermind the suggestion to use the form collapse tool for showing/hiding multiple fields. It's not working when using the dropdown for the IF rule.