- drvmediaAsked on July 19, 2016 at 03:54 AM
what is my private key?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 01:45 PM
The private key was downloaded on your computer when you enabled the Form Encryption. Please look for a file named jotform.key.
Please take note that we don't store private keys on our end. If you cannot find it in your computer, you may consider re-doing the Form Encryption. Here's a guide:
1. Turn off the Form Encryption in the Preferences > Advanced tab > Set the Encrypt Form Data to NO. After that, click the Save Changes button and then close the wizard.
2. Turn ON the Encrypt Form Data in the same wizard.
3. Click the "Create Encryption Keys for Me" button.
4. After that, you'll see the "Download Private Key" button.
Please check this user guide: What-Are-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them-as-Expert
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.