- CyberGhost84Asked on July 19, 2016 at 02:48 PM
after creating my form and publishing, the given link isn't working..
am i missing something?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 03:47 PM
Unfortunately, your form was considered as suspicious by our automated anti-phishing filter.
Could you please describe the purpose of your form, and provide a link to the web page where the form is embedded?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 02:46 AM
Thank you for letting us know about the purpose. I see that the account is suspended by our anti-phishing system since your JotForm is having username and password fields. It is not allowed to have such fields with JotForms and they are considered as phishing forms. It is required to remove the guilty fields such as username from your JotForm to avoid any further suspensions. I have activated your account now and you should be able to view the forms normally.
If you have any other questions, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- CyberGhost84Answered on July 20, 2016 at 09:54 AM
I am still not able to publish my form? What can i use to ask in my form the PlexUsername of the client?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 11:22 AM
It seems that the account is suspended again. I see that you have now removed the field asking username from the form. I have activated your account again so you may now publish the form. Unfortunately, there is no workaround to collect username/passwords with JotForm that violate our terms of usage.
Also, please note that the Free accounts are limited to receive only 10 payments in a month. Since you are having a payment integration on the form and if you are expecting more than 10 payments, you'll need to upgrade your account to a paid subscription.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- CyberGhost84Answered on July 20, 2016 at 11:35 AM
can i use " Plex Email" in the form?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 12:34 PM
Plex Email would be acceptable as long as there is no request for a password or any further login information.
- CyberGhost84Answered on July 20, 2016 at 01:09 PM
Ok thank you...
last thing, i am able to login over my phone but not over my mac?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 01:15 PM
Is there an error message or anything of that nature when trying to log in? You should be able to log in from any device, especially laptops or desktops. If your IP is blocked, let us know your IP address and we will unblock it:
- CyberGhost84Answered on July 20, 2016 at 01:17 PM
yes my ip is blocked i think, i get an error message when trying to log in.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 01:21 PM
I have unblocked your IP, you should be able to access the site once again.
- John DavidAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 03:13 AM
Let's checking what is your ipaddress and your ip address is listed blacklist or not at http://whatis-my-ip.com/