- roadsideteamAsked on March 30, 2012 at 02:13 PM
How do I get rid of the space between lines?
- clicksemAnswered on March 30, 2012 at 02:44 PM
hope it helps...
- roadsideteamAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 03:19 PMwhere do i put this?
- roadsideteamAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 03:40 PM
i want to reduced the space between lines for the whole form. where do i embed the code? at the beginning of the for? i shouldn't have select each line; thats too much.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 03:46 PM
It is possible to adjust the size of space between lines, i have some good links on previously answered questions on this forum to guide you, please have alook.
I hope this information will be helpful.
- tricia davisAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 06:07 PM
Thanks. I saw the first answer somewhere before and lost it. It was the most helpful.
How can I make the radio buttons and check boxes to be side by side instead of one above the other.
Ex: Are you employed? (box here) yes (box here) no
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 06:18 PM
You may want to check this guide on How to Position Form Fields on the Same Line .
Hope this help. Thanks.