- StyleTangoAsked on July 20, 2016 at 04:59 PM
Can you recommend any two factor authentication service to use in conjunction with jotform
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 06:49 PM
We do not allow log in forms to be created using JotForm. Adding username of password fields to a form will result in the account being suspended by our phishing detector.
If you are looking for some other form of two factor authentication, let us know a bit more detail and we will be happy to see what we can do.
- StyleTangoAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 06:52 PM
I am looking for a way to let me know people signing up using my form are real people. So I was just asking is there a service that offers that functionality that can connect with jotform forms.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 09:57 PM
You can use the following methods:
1. Add Google Recaptcha http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/google_recaptcha. Will prevent bots.
2. Email Validator http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/e-mail_validator. Will require people to verify their email before they can submit the form.
3. SMS Confirmation, requires Twilio Account http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/sms_confirmation. Will require people to confirm by text/call before they can submit the form.
1. Submissions Verified http://apps.jotform.com/app/submission_verifier. Will require people to verify their submission before you'll receive it.