- NoahsServicesAsked on July 20, 2016 at 09:09 PM
- NoahsServicesAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 11:45 PMI cant get it to work, the script it refers to is 404.
Can you have a member of dev contact me.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 12:00 AM
Thanks for the reply, NoahsServices.
Our tech support team is composed mostly web developers. Although it is unfortunate that we do not have a phone contact center to give you a call.
Is the 404 page happening upon your visit to the wishbox page? So far I have tried visiting the page and it appears to be fine on my end. I also see 4 wishbox forms on your My Forms page.
Will be looking forward to your response.
- NoahsServicesAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 12:45 AMI have multiple as the only way to create the code is by generating it on
the wishbox page.
The page itself works fine, yet when I embed the code, nothing happens.
Unless I play with the external script that the generated code is calling
for. It seams there is a = in the code which shouldnt, yet even then
feedback2 doesnt exist. I am able to insert other known files and cause the
form to pop up, yet have yet to get the fully functional system where one
will be able to take a screenshot of the page they are viewing, edit it,
and submit it.
This is huge and would be a great tool to add to one of the companies i
own, i mean huge!
So, if you could help me to get it to work that would be great! This might
just be the breaking point for you all to make money off me!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 03:15 AM
Yes, it seems like the Wishbox generator is currently not working.
Changing the script still won't work, there are errors when you do:
I don't know if there's still a plan to improve this feature, but I have submitted this to our backend team. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
- celliottAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 01:32 PM
I'm seeing the same problem, and update on this issue?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 03:04 PM
I'm sorry, but we don't have an update as of this time. If there's any, our developers will surely let us know here.