- deborahjappelliAsked on April 01, 2012 at 01:42 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 02:01 PM
I hope you are requesting if we have sample form models,if so, Please take a look on this links that I provide:
You can also view some guides on previously answered question on this forum,
If need further assistance, feel free to contact us
- deborahjappelliAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 02:07 PM
My question is: how can I preview the sample forms, so that I can choose which one attend my need? I need to choose the sample form to see it? But doing so it will be created in my form page?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 02:36 PM
You have to select sample form(s) and get it/them loaded as among your forms to preview it/them, if the form isn't what you need, you will delete it and proceed to the others.
I am sorry we may not have this feature of previewing our sample forms before having them loaded in your list of forms.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 02:37 PM
You are correct you need to choose the sample and then you will be able to see it. At that moment, the form is already created into your own account
- deborahjappelliAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 02:47 PM
thank you! Now...I would like to know if the 100 form quote is for each form I build or is a total quote; I'm building my second form and if the quote is 100 total I cannot use it on my page.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 03:18 PM
Your free account is allowed to have 100 submissions per month, no matter if you have 1 or 10 forms. The limit is set to the account , not to each form
should you haver more questions , let us know
- deborahjappelliAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 03:33 PM
....so I need to do another account in order to have more submissions. There is a way to copy a form to the new account?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 03:47 PM
Yes, here you have the guide on how to clone a form and copy it to another account
You would need to open your actual form and copy the URL
But , if you let me know your new account, and the form ID you wish to have moved, I can do it for you as well
- espacobreedersAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 06:18 PM
Done! Thank you!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 04:22 AM
We will soon release a form templates gallery feature. I'll make sure you are included in the beta testers. Thanks.