- fastbookAsked on November 11, 2010 at 02:22 PM
Jotform is a great great Great tool.!!
But Im greek and it doesnt support Greek language.
My users have to write their names in Latin characters and thats not a professional look.
If they write in Greek, the results i get is something like Î Î¬Î½Î¿Ï‚ ÎšÎ±Î¼Î¼Î Î½Î¿Ï‚
Its a pitty because i LOVE the new Calendar Report.
Can you fix it.??
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 12, 2010 at 04:15 AM
Can you try the solution here?
- fastbookAnswered on November 13, 2010 at 04:04 AM
The calendar report shos strange character when my users fill out the form in greek.
Can you fix it?
Have a look here http://www.jotform.com/calendar/3075121265
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 03:58 AM
Added this to our bug list. We will look into them.
- BenoooiiitAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 04:08 PM
I can write in French in JotForm, but not for the "Thank You" message ("After form submission, show a message.").
I want "Votre message a été envoyé à Benoît.",
I have "Votre message a été envoyé à Benoît." in the Thank You Page Wizard,
but I have : "Votre message a �t� envoy� � Beno�t." in my Wix site test (www.wix.com/benoooiiit/diaporama)...
Where is the problem (on JotForm, on Wix) ?
Can you help me ?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 11:30 AM
Please do not use the Thank You message feature. Create a web page on your site. Put the text as you wish in the language you want and set that up as "Thank You URL".