- altontothAsked on November 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM
Is ther an easy / compact way I can set-up a request for up to 15 names, with gender and age? It's a registration page for groups attending an event, and it seems kind of silly to have so much space taken up by 15 sets of inputs. Also, how can you put questions side by side?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 12, 2010 at 03:47 AM
I was going to suggest using FormCollapse tool to hide them, but I see that you are using Matrix. That's a great solution.
- altontothAnswered on November 14, 2010 at 01:23 AM
As an aside, is there any way (easily that is), to adjust the width of the boxes? Obviously, the age and gender don't need to be the same as the email. I'm having enough issues with the form collapse tool right now (take a look at that same form in browser to see what I mean). Confirm section at the bottom: http://www.jotform.com/form/3152707953
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 03:13 AM
No, you cannot change the size of textboxes in individual columns. What you can do is to copy the full form source code to your web site and then change the sizes as you wish there using your favorite HTML editor.
To get full form source code, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".