- amygoodmanAsked on July 26, 2016 at 01:31 PM
How can I change the Heading text on my submission form? When I submission is emailed to me, the heading should have the year 2016-17Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 02:31 PM
You need to change the notification content in the email wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Click "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Hover your mouse to the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. In the editor, you can simply click the text and edit it.
4. After that, save the changes.
Hope that helps. Thank you.