- Eshani HettiarachchiAsked on July 27, 2016 at 11:18 AM
I wanted to convert my pdf into fillable format so I uploaded the files. But your team said you can't do it. So I really have no intentions to use your product again. Please unsubscribe me.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 01:28 PM
You are on a free account, do you mean to say delete your account?
By the way, our tool does not convert regular PDF into a fillable PDF one. Your PDF must contain fillable form and should not be very complex so it is possible to convert them into a web form.
By the way, we have thousands of ready made forms available in the form templates page https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/. You might find one that fits your requirement.
You can also create forms from scratch into the form builder https://www.jotform.com if you like so you can customize and configure your forms according to your preference.
- Eshani HettiarachchiAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 01:45 PMI tried every possible way in your website. So then what does it mean when
you have an option to convert to fillable pdf?
- IrshadAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 03:13 PM
As mentioned by my colleague, our tool does not convert regular PDF into a fillable PDF.
Can you please share your PDF details or requirement in more details, so we can assist you better.
- Eshani HettiarachchiAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 03:45 PMYeah. It was 1 page pdf made using ms word. It didn't include any tables
but an image was there though. Shall I send it attached?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 06:17 PM
The fillable PDF form creator converts a web form created in JotForm into a fillable PDF copy that can be used offline:
If you can share a screenshot of the form, that would actually be easiest. If there is anything specific you have trouble recreating, we will be happy to help.
- Eshani HettiarachchiAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 07:45 PMBut the option allowed me to upload pdf asking 'have existing pdf'.
B/w I ll send it to you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 11:56 PM
Yes, that option is for fillable PDF forms. If your PDF contains a fillable form, it is possible to convert them into a fillable and submittable web form.
However, if your PDF contains only static texts, lines or marks not a fillable field, I'm afraid it would return an empty web form.
Here's an example fillable PDF form you can upload on the fillable pdf creator page.
Hope this clears your question.
- Eshani HettiarachchiAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 01:45 AMOk. I got it now. I ll try again. Thanks!