- comcecAsked on April 02, 2012 at 01:45 PM
I want to update the credit card info provided. Where do I change this in my account settings?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 01:56 PM
I checked your email address and seems not to be same with one used in plimus registration, If you are using Plimus gateway, kindly follow this steps to update your credit card information:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. If you don't rember your password, you can reset you Plimus password by entering your email and your Plimus username in this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription
5. Save the changes that you made.
Hope you find this information helpful. Thank you for using JotForm!