- itprojectleadsilAsked on April 03, 2012 at 12:25 AM
I want to capture client details and file uploads according to their unique e-mail address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
I notice that all files go to a folder called email@example.com, but essentially, I want to rename this folder to just Rozzi (the company name).
Can this be done?
Also, what are the additional benefits of subscribing to the Premium $9.95 account as opposed to using just the free service. I notice that the free service does not give you the options of tweaking the conditional statements much.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 04:02 AM
You can choose which field in your form is the one that you're going to use as reference for folder names in your dropbox.
If you wish to change the field name that is being referenced for folder name creation, follow these steps:
1. Select your form on My forms page and click Submissions button at the top.
2.Click "Display Options" button on the right side of the Submissions page.
3. Select Manage Integration.
4. Select an item from the drop down field as your folder name. The choices from the list are actually field names in your form
5. Click the Complete button
In addition, this does not automatically change your already created folder names in your Dropbox integration. This change will only affect those who are yet to submit their information through your form. Also, if there are similar names in the field selected as your folder name, you the original submission content will be overwritten so make sure that the folder name is unique.
- welvincudasAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 04:08 AM
Maybe it is possible, but i don't know, base on the knowledge i have using dropbox, jotform support team may answer your question.
The pricing and its benefits can be shown here: http://www.jotform.com/pricing/ ,all information you need are well explain there.
Hope this helps. Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 04:25 AM
Sorry, I missed answering the other question.
The only difference between the Free, Premium, and Professional subscriptions are the limited submissions capacity that you can receive. Please refer to the link provided by Welvin.