- afheadofficeAsked on July 29, 2016 at 07:28 AM
I built a form, which was based on another form which has worked in the past however when people fill out the new form it wont submit. We have trouble shooted various options, including taking all fields off compulsory, however nothing we do seems to help. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 08:02 AM
I cloned your form and I was able to replicate the issue. The solution is to re-insert the Terms and Conditions widget. Please remove it first, and then add it back again. Also, please put the widget above the Submit button. You should be able to submit the form after doing that.
Hope that works. Thank you.
- afheadofficeAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 08:45 AMThank you for your advice, however it still isn't working. Could it be
because I am changing the words in terms and conditions? Is there
something else I could use?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 09:24 AM
I cloned the new form again and I can see that it is still not working. It should not be affected even if you change the text label.
May I know if you removed the widget and then re-insert it after? The reason why I'm asking is because I did it on the new form and it worked as well.
If you're still having trouble then I can go ahead and login to your account in order to edit it for you. Thank you.
- afheadofficeAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 09:45 AMHi Jan,
Thank you for getting back to me again. Yes I did remove it and then
added it back. If you could go into the account and try to fix it that
would be fantastic! Please let me know if there is anything further I
- afheadofficeAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 10:45 AMHi Jan,
I just wanted to check in to see if you have made any progress?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 11:23 AM
Sorry for the delay. Actually, if you post a reply, your ticket will go down at the line or the queue. Anyway, I logged in to your account and then delete the widget. I added the widget again and placed it above the Submit button.
I did 2 test submissions and it was successful. I got the error that the form is closed.
Hope that helps. If you need any help, let us know. Thank you.
- afheadofficeAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 12:45 PMall working now - thank you!