- Arpit AhujaAsked on April 03, 2012 at 05:44 AM
I have a Query form on my site which is filled by users and there query is sent to all the vendors. The vendors will receive the query on their email and they can also reply to the user's email. But, I dont want the vendor to know the user email and just reply to an anonymous email which is forwarded to the user automatically.
Basically, I want to hide the sender email but he should be able to recieve replies from the Recipients of the Form Submission.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 06:43 AM
Could you please try change your Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org? To do that please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail value to email@example.com, just like below:
Also, ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org is in your trusted senders list.
Please let us know if the problem still persist after that, so that we can further assist you on this matter. Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 05:33 AM
This is a really old post, so to give way to the OP, I moved your question to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1031484
We'll have it addressed there shortly.