- abbeytheatreAsked on April 03, 2012 at 06:01 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 06:37 AM
You can try increasing width as follows;
Go to Setup & Share > Preferences > Form Style > Inject Custom CSS
width: 380px !important;
More examples on how to change text sizes in matrix can be obtained from thi slink; http://www.jotform.com/answers/68338-Can-the-size-of-the-matrix-increases-if-i-select-the-type-as-textbox
To learn how to inject custom css codes in your form, please visit this link for a guide:
Just feel free to let us know if you have further questions. Thank you for using JotForm!
- abbeytheatreAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 06:43 AMThank you for your speedy response – I’ll have to start reading up about CSS.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 06:57 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 07:03 AM
I forgot to mention that using Firebug will simplify the task of determining what selectors should be used to style various elements in your forms.