- vizlineAsked on April 03, 2012 at 07:06 AM
I have 2 problems with JotForms (although it is a great tool according to me!).
The first one: I completed the form, asked 2 people for testing it (filling with sample data), then I wanted to make it public... but it does not display most updated version! When editing I can see the latest changes (they are saved perfectly), with "Preview" tool it is also OK, but when I click "Preview in new page" - it displays very old version (before those 2 test users filled it). Is it not possible to modify the form after the firs person fills it?
The second problem: I tried the way with exporting complete source code (incl. CSS) - and then putting it to my own page. It worked (even with latest changes!!) ...but sliders are not displayed! http://innoventi.pl/badanie/
Please help me ASAP - I am in obliged to make some surveys very quickly...
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 07:24 AM
1. Sometimes, form.jotformeu.com can be little out of date but it will always work faster. For now, to get a speedy updates on your form, simply replace form to www on your form link. Example:
2. Download this image: http://submit.jotformeu.com/images/ball.png and save it on images subfolder (you should create an images subfolder inside your form folder).
correct path: badanie/images/ball.png
Hope this helps, let us know if you have further questions. Thanks for using JotForm!
- vizlineAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 07:33 AM
Thank you! It works greatly!