- zeajorgeAsked on July 29, 2016 at 05:34 PM
Is there a way to delete several submissions at a time. I know how to delete them all and how to delete one by one but either way works for me. I need to delete many submissions, but not all and doing it one by one would take days.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 06:30 PM
Yes, there is a way to delete mulitple submissions, but not all. You can select the Time Range of the submissions you want to delete. Please follow these steps:
1. while in the Submissions page click on the Gear icon for settings.
2. Then click on the All Time dropdown menu.
3. Then select Custom Time Frame option and enter the Start/End Date range of the submissions you wish to delete:
4. Then click on Ok.
5. After that click on the option Delete submissions in time Range.
- zeajorgeAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 07:16 PM
I got all the way to the green "delete submissions" but it is giving me a message: "wrong password - process aborted" ... this is weird because I am logged into my account.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 10:58 PM
Are you typing the same password you use to log in?
If no, please do it, this is a security method so you avoid deleting your submissions unintentionally; however, if you're typing the correct answer and it still shows the same message, please let us know as I have tested it and it works on my end.
We will wait for your response.