- sofimanAsked on July 31, 2016 at 04:09 PM
Have 2 inquiries;
- I want to add a "Coming soon" product where visitor wont be able to buy at the moment with no price, when I leave the price with 0 amount it writes "FREE" ! How to solve this? the same thing if the product went out of stock, how to make the visitor not able to choose/buy this ?
- I need to change to add the sentence "Coming soon" beside the product name in RED color, anyway to do this ?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 05:55 PM
1) To prevent the filler to check the new product, you can hide the checkbox, also, you can hide the "Free" word. Inject the following CSS code to accomplish it: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
display: none !important;
On regards of having a limit on each product, that is not possible to setup in our payment integrations. We have widgets you might consider using instead: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/inventory
2) To add a red text after the label of the product, you can accomplish it with the following CSS code:
content: " Coming Soon!" !important;
color: red !important;
font-weight: bold !important;
Then make sure to increase the width of the product items from 400px to 450px:
In this way the label will show in one line:
Let us know if you need more help.
- sofimanAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 06:14 PM
Exactly! Thanks again.