- mikelnewmanAsked on August 01, 2016 at 05:25 PMhttps://form.jotform.com/62093238397968
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 10:35 PM
I would like to inform you that the link only redirects to a web form, and since your form is only a Fillable PDF that was imported to jotform, you will not be able see a web form when you use that link.
If you want to use the fillable PDF to collect data, you will need to download the PDF using "Auto Collect" and share it with your clients as an attachment in the email. That way, when your client opens the Fillable PDF and submits it, you will receive the submissions on your jotform account.
1. Download PDF
2. Choose Auto Collect
3. Once the download is finished, you can now share the Fillable PDF as an attachment and email it to your clients.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- mikelnewmanAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 07:45 AMThank you that helps! I've tried it and it works; I can see that something
has been submitted. But my concern now is that the pdf file doesn't show
up nor do I get email notifications with a copy of the filled out form.
I'd like to be able to have clients fill out the form and get an instant
notification via email.
- victorAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 10:21 AM
I have just converted a small form into a fill-able PDF. When submitting the PDF form, I was able to receive the notification I created in the form with the PDF report. I did not have any problems with this.
I also verified your account it seems that you imported a PDF into your account.
Is this the form you are having issues with?
- mikelnewmanAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 12:45 PMyes
- mikelnewmanAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 12:45 PMit just shows a submission date and time stamp but no file
- victorAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 01:53 PM
It seems that you have created a new thread regarding this question.
My colleagues is currently answering the question in the other thread. Please read his answer and if you require further assistance, do let us know.