- TELEKOMWIRELESSAsked on August 02, 2016 at 01:13 AM
my forms are still on my account but i cant open them or preview them at all
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 04:29 AM
When I've checked your account I see that your forms are empty.
Did you delete those fields? If it is no, please do let us know. We can escalate it to our developers.
- TELEKOMWIRELESSAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 05:30 AM
No i didnt delete anything
- TELEKOMWIRELESSAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 05:45 AMNo i didnt delete it anything
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 08:29 AM
Thank you for your response. I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience on this matter. We will update you on this thread as soon as this has been fixed.
- MohamedAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 01:03 AM
are you guys not able to fix this ??
- TELEKOMWIRELESSAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 01:46 AMAny update guys ?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 03:17 AM
First of all, thank you for checking the status of your ticket. Unfortunately, there is no update yet. However, one of our developers was already assigned to fix the issue. We will notify you here once we have an update on the status. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 07:25 AM
I've great news for you. The issue should be fixed now. I am able to see your forms without any issue.
Could you also check them on your end and let us know the result?