- StyleenAsked on August 02, 2016 at 09:41 AM
We are Atlanta Adventist Academy and the form on our website is not working.
We have had several parents contact us requesting the form for the new school year and they are not able to access the form and the error says Jotform.com.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Hello Styleen, for us to better assist you, please give us the following info:
1. What's your website URL (where you had your form embedded)?
2. What's the Form ID/URL?
I tried searching with your email but failed to locate any accounts. So I tried using your domain @aaa.edu and found quite a few. Most of them are dormant, except for this one, with the following username:
3. If this is the account you're using, can you please confirm?
We'd appreciate it if you could give a reply for all 3 questions above. Hoping to hear from you soon :)
- StyleenAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 01:45 PMaaa.edu is the URL and the form ID is Alumni and then Transcript Request.
The account should be under Matt Jones, Principal; or Alan Orrison IT
Please let me know if you need more information or I have misunderstood
Looking forward to your response, Styleen
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 02:42 PM
Thanks for that, I checked the URL you have given http://www.aaa.edu/ and failed to see any forms on that page. I tried my luck browsing around random pages on your website (e.g. Contact Us page, Re-Enroll Now, Apply Now, etc.) but failed to see the form.
Since you mentioned "Transcript Request" on your reply and you haven't given us the actual form URL/ID, I'll just ask if this is the form you're referring to:
If that was the form in question, the reason it says "This form is currently unavailable!" was because this form was disabled:
To re-enable it, just do the following:
1. Login to your Jotform account using this username EricStubbert and the password associated with it.
2. Click your form "Atlanta Adventist Academy Transcript Request Form" > MORE > then ENABLE
Please give it a try and let us know how it goes. If you're still having issues accessing the form AFTER re-enabling it, we would appreciate it if you could give us the direct URL where we can see the form on your website.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 02:59 PM
In case you see the screenshots/images broken on your email, please go to this page https://www.jotform.com/answers/896036 to view my reply, thanks!
- StyleenAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 05:47 PMhttp://form.jotformpro.com/form/22604599434964
- StyleenAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 05:47 PMThanks! It seems to work.
FYI; the Eric Stubbert person is not with the academy.
We need Matt Jones, Principal is the account that should remain open.
If you have one for Alan Orrison, IT is also an account that should remain