- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 08:53 PM
You need to have either your username or email your registered with and then click on "Forgot password?". Do you happen to know which email you used for that purpose?
- debbiebrosnanAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 09:01 PM
No I dont know. I use jot forms for a few different clients, and my usual email address logs me into the wrong account.
I have tried everything I can think of in the retreive password feild...
The form (or one of the forms on this account) is 10232211048 if that helps at all?
- debbiebrosnanAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 09:02 PM
Sorry... that last message was from me, justin... im just logged into another clients accoutn trying to figure this thing out! Thansk
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 09:09 PM
I am sorry Justin, but to my knowledge I am not allowwed to provide you with such information unless you provide me either the username or email . All I can say is that this form is under a free account and you registed it with a yahoo account .
If you still cannot figure out which one is the email. I might go ahead and forward it to 2nd level, so they might decide weather to provide you with such info only with the ID of the form
- justinAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 09:11 PM
yahoo account... OK, that will sort me out... I used to use one of these! Thansk!
Will keep track of my passwords better next time.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 09:11 PM